REVO C 3PH
- Phases: 3
- Current Range from 30 to 2100A.
- Voltage Range 480V, 600V and 690V.
- Inputs: 4:20mA, 0:10V, SSR and ModBus as std and different Field Bus Listed in the Product Coding
- Firing mode: Burst Firing, Delayed Triggering and Phase Angle with or without Soft Start
- Control Mode: Voltage, Current and Power or V2 and I2 with additional Transfer to VxI
- USB: port integrated for configuration in safety mode (No Load and Auxiliary Voltage needed) Unit Powered Through USB
- 100 kA: Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR) up to 600V
- Approvals CE+EMC; EAC; cUL from 30A to 500A, UL from 600A to 2100A
- General Details
- SW / Comm
- Code / Size
REVO C 3PH – Revo Connect
Universal SCR Power Controller 3PH
It is an high reliability Universal SCR Power Controller that has an advanced microprocessor that makes it universal and fully configurable via software. Particular attention has been gived to the Connectivity with the most popular Field Bus.
- REVO Connect is fully Software configurable.
- Current Rating 30 to 2100A for 3 Phase unit.
- Voltage Range 480V, 600V and 690V.
- CE-EMC Listed, EAC Listed, cUL 508 Listed up to 700A, UL Listed from 800A to 2100A.
- Universal Input: The std analog inputs 4:20mA and 0:10V and SSR Configurable via Software.
- All types of firing mode Half Cycle, Single Cycle, Burst Firing, Delayed Triggering Phase Angle and Soft Start.
- OLED display on front Unit: This display give better operator interface and delivers use-friendly intuitive messages.
- Universal Control Mode: Current, Voltage, Power, Open Loop.
- Integrated Data Logging with Storage:xxGB SD Memory Card with programmable Logging Intervals.
- High precision measurement (True RMS Value for V,I and VxI) ≤1%
- Integrate Fuse: This reduce labor and space and gives the possibility to use a part of fan cooling air to reduce the temperature of semiconductor fuses and reduce the mounting space inside the cabinet.
- Greater protection in case of Short Circuit: 100 KA Short Circuit Current rating (SCCR) up to 600V.
- Generous sizing of Thyristors and Thermal Parts using high efficency Heatsink.
- Wide range of communication protocols: Control board has been engineered to plug on it different Field Bus boards.
- The USB port on the front of the unit for configuration allows the REVO C to be configured easily and safely, as the unit is powered by the USB port itself (no load and auxiliary voltage required).
- Energy Counter Totalizer: This is available as an option and can be useful to define the cost per hour of heating system.
- Fully compatible with REVO M and REVO CL serie: This is an important Feature because allows to substitute old REVO with REVO C The number of terminal blocks is the same to facilitate the substitution.
- Integrate Load Analyzer: This is an important Feature that can help the operator for troubleshooting problems. This is a Real Wave Form Load Monitoring.
Now available Siemens TIA Portal Libraries. Click here for more info.
The configuration is done via a normal USB 2.0 cable – male A type to male Micro-B and through a free configuration software.
The USB port on the front of the unit allows the configuration of REVO C in a simple and safe way since the unit is powered by the USB port itself (load and auxiliary voltage not necessary).
REVO C Communication manual Download
PLC Configuration files:
The all new powerful Thyristor Configurator Software allows you to configure all CD Automation products quickly and easily by using the FAST MODE. Simply select your application and the load type picture appears automatically, providing a list of suggested parameter settings. Depending on your application requirements, you can accept or make manual adjustments and when ready, download direct to the thyristor unit.
The TEST page is very useful when installing & commissioning CD Automation products as well as finding process issues or fine tuning at a later stage. You can read, write, enable and disable key values and parameters to test your load. Examples include; reading voltage, current and power values, or current limit status, changing input types between analog or SSR, control (feedback) modes V, I and VxI, or select firing types half cycle, single cycle, burst firing, delayed triggering, phase angle and soft start. The new ‘Load Analyzer’ (a small oscilloscope) can be activated from this page, see below.
Provides real-time information of the output waveform, where you can select up to 10 process variables to help the operator determine if the waveform is in line with process expectations. Also useful for trouble shooting.
In REVO C Storage: 16GB SD Memory Card with programmable Logging Intervals. Estimated storing 10 years. On other CD Automation Products the logging intervals are a fix value.
Fully compatible with REVO M and REVO CL series.
Integrate Fuse inside the unit reduce labor and space and gives the possibility to use a part of fan cooling air to reduce the temperature of semiconductor fuses and reduce the mounting space inside the cabinet.
SIZE AND DIMENSIONS