Thyristor Power Controller three phase two legs, suitable for Normal Resistance, Medium lamp Long Wave IR, and Silicon Carbide load types
REVO S 2PH
- From 30 up to 800A
- Voltage range 480V, 600V and 690V
- Load type: Resistance, IR Lamp long and medium waveform
- Inputs: SSR Std, 0:10V, 4:20mA and Heather Break alarm are options
- Firing mode: Zero Crossing, Burst Firing available with analogue input only
REVO C 2PH
- Phases: 2
- Current Range from 30 to 2100A.
- Voltage Range 480V, 600V and 690V.
- Inputs: 4:20mA, 0:10V, SSR and ModBus as std and different Field Bus Listed in the Product Coding
- Load type: Normal Resistance, Infrared Short, Medium and Long, Transformar Primary using Delayed Triggering
- Firing mode: Burst Firing, Zero Crossing.
- USB: port integrated for configuration in safety mode (No Load and Auxiliary Voltage needed) Unit Powered Through USB
- 100 kA: Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR) up to 600V
- Approvals CE+EMC; EAC; cUL from 30A to 700A, UL from 800A to 2100A
- Modules of 12 or 24 zones already divided into three phases or one phase from 4 to 24 zones
- Logic input SSR 7÷30Vdc 9mA Max (ON ≥7Vdc OFF <6Vdc)
- L1 - L2 - L3 Power Input 370 - 480V
- Nominal current in continuous service Max 25A for each load
- Max peak current (10ms) 700A
- Nominal Voltage range Ue 24 - 600V
- Isolation Voltage Ui 2500Vac
- Load type: Normal Resistance, Infrared Short, Medium and Long waveform
- Inputs: 4:20mA, 0:10V, SSR and ModBus as std.
- Firing mode: Burst Firing, Zero Crossing
- Control Mode: Voltage, Current and Power or V2 and I2
- Communication: RS485 port. RTU Modbus® Protocol
- USB: Port integrated for configuration in safety mode (No Load and Auxiliary Voltage needed) Unit Powered Through USB
- Approvals: Comply with CE+EMC / EAC
- Dual Current Limit: For peak and RMS value
- All options are shown below with the relevant model code
- HB Alarm to diagnose partial or Total Load Failure and Thyristor Short Circuit
- Voltage power supply: 24V min, 480V Max, 600V on request
- Input Signal: SSR (OFF state <1Vdc ON = 4÷30 Vdc) is standard up to 90A included. Analog input 4÷20mA and 0÷10V is available from 35A (included) to 90A (included)
- Firing: Zero crossing ZC; Burst Firing 4/8/16 with 4÷20mA or 0÷10V with 12÷24V aux. power supply.
- Fan Voltage: 230V ± 15% standard f(110V on request opt., if current ≥75A).
- Heater Break Alarm: Discrimination better than 20%. * Circuit microprocessor based to diagnose partial or total load failure and short circuit on Thyristor. * Latching alarm plus reset. * Relay output 1A at 230V. * Automatic calibration of one or more unit at the same time using a dedicated digital input or using for each unit the calibration button.
- Approvals: Comply with EMC; cULus available as an option on basic units.
- Mounting: Din rail mounting up to 90A included.
- Operating Temperature: 0÷40° up to 90A included (for higher temperature see the derating curve)