REVO I 2PH
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°
- Voltage Power Supply: 480V & 600V Max.
- Auxiliary Power Supply: 110V / 220V / 415V AC
- Fan Voltage supply: 230V ±15% as a standard and 110V on request
- Analog Input 1: Primary reference - Current Input 0-20mA / 4-20mA - Voltage Input 0-10V - Potentiometer Input 10K Ohm min
- Analog Input 2 :External feedback, Setpoint
- Digital Input: Two optoisolated digital input (12/24V DC), for Enable, SP AI1/ AI2, local / remote, heater bakeout, Alarm reset
- Alarm Digital Output: Heater Break, Short circuit, SCR over temperature, watch dog - Relay Output
- Firing: Burst firing up to 255 Burst / Zero Cross over firing
- Control Feedback Mode: V/ V2/ I/ I2/ Vxl
- Fuses: High speed Semiconductor fuses fitted Internally
- Mounting: Panel mounting
- Protection: IP20
- General Details
- Code / Size
- SW / Comm
REVO I 2PH
2 phase unit to drive 3 phase load
- Toshcon CD REVO I – 2PH is a Full digital and Burst Fired Thyristor unit based on a very powerful dedicated micro configurable via serial communication port for all inputs, control modes with Burst Firing (3-255 Burst) or Zero Cross over firing
- Micro USB / RS485 to configure the Thyristor, software free available
- Suitable to drive resistive & transformer coupled loads
- Universal Input Signal with automatic zero / span calibration
- Number of Burst, customer configurable via RS485 comm. as Burst Firing
- 2nd Analogue Input for external feedback / Alternate Set point
- Universal Control mode V/ V2/ I/ I2/ Vxl/ external feedback
- Soft Start facility as standard & can be used in additional to Burst Firing
- Unbalanced load, Heater Break, SCR short circuit & Heat Sink over temp. & various other alarm
- 4 LEDs on front for various indications
- Internal fuses are standard
- IP20 Protection
- Comply with CE EMC
- Front LED Display as option
Operator Panel “KP” (Option)
KP Operator Panel is designed to be mounted on the front of the cabinet and to be connected to most CD Automation thyristor units via RS485.
Parameters, power, current and alarms can be read on the display.
Local/Remote, Up and Down and Function commands are also available.
Applications and Focus on:
- Infrared lamp
- Climatic chambers
REVO I 2PH – Order Code
REVO I 2PH – Size & Dimensions
Current: 100A / 125A / 150A
Size S11: W 137 mm – H 440 mm – D 270 mm – Weight 10,5 Kg
Download 3D model: S11
Size S13: W 262 mm – H 440 mm – D 270 mm – Weight 18 Kg
Download 3D model: S13
Size S14: W 262 mm – H 520 mm – D 270 mm – Weight 22 Kg
Download 3D model: S14
Free Software to configure REVO I:
The configuration is done via a normal USB 2.0 cable – male A type to male Micro-B and through a free configuration software.
The USB port on the front of the unit allows the configuration of REVO I in a simple and safe way since the unit is powered by the USB port itself (load and auxiliary voltage not necessary).
The all new powerful Thyristor Configurator Software allows you to configure all CD Automation products quickly and easily by using the FAST MODE. Simply select your application and the load type picture appears automatically, providing a list of suggested parameter settings. Depending on your application requirements, you can accept or make manual adjustments and when ready, download direct to the thyristor unit.
The TEST page is very useful when installing & commissioning CD Automation products as well as finding process issues or fine tuning at a later stage. You can read, write, enable and disable key values and parameters to test your load. Examples include; reading voltage, current and power values, or current limit status, changing input types between analog or SSR, control (feedback) modes V, I and VxI, or select firing types half cycle, single cycle, burst firing, delayed triggering, phase angle and soft start. The new ‘Load Analyzer’ (a small oscilloscope) can be activated from this page, see below.
Provides real-time information of the output waveform, where you can select up to 10 process variables to help the operator determine if the waveform is in line with process expectations. Also useful for trouble shooting.
In REVO C Storage: 16GB SD Memory Card with programmable Logging Intervals. Estimated storing 10 years. On other CD Automation Products the logging intervals are a fix value.