Analogue Input Solid State Relay
- REVO SSR Analogue Solid State Relay is suitable for resistive and medium or long wave infrared loads
- Current range depend by the heatsink and ambient temperature. The rating included in the code number is the theoretical range of the junction, to understand the max current allowed you need to calculate it on this graph.
- An Heatsink is necessary for the correct work of the units, CDAutomation offer a wide range of heatsink to allow you to customize your unit.
- Supply voltage up to 480V or 600V AC as option
- Integrated Fuse and Fuse Holder as a standard.
- Fully isolated from the power
- Burst Firing (4, 8 or 16 cycles selectable)
- 4-20mA or 0-10V DC Linear input as an option
- Heater Break (HB) alarm to diagnose partial or total load failure with automatic setting, relay alarm output and front LED indication. Available as an option
- IP20 protection
- Complies with CE and cUL (pending)
- Heatsink are sold separately and are not included with this ordering code.
||913.3 KiB 5 September 2018
||458.1 KiB 5 September 2018
||840.6 KiB 14 November 2018
||389.9 KiB 5 September 2018
|GER L M CD REVO SSR IFH
Manuelle REVO SSR | Analogeingang mit Sicherung und Sicherungshalter (Deutsch Version)
|973.6 KiB 17 July 2015
Size & Dimensions