Protocol Converter / Gateway from serial interface to PROFIBUS DP
TU-RS485-PB Profibus DP to Modbus RTU Converter is a PROTOCOL CONVERTER that connects devices such as thyristor units, controller and soft starter via their serial interfaces to Profibus DP. RS232, RS485 und RS422 interfaces are on Board as a standard feature.
The communication between the serial side and the Profibus takes place either through the device configuration and a selection of the commercially available protocol, such as Modbus ASCII, Modbus RTU (Master or slave), 3964 (R), RK512, DIN measuring bus, DIN 19244, or the device is controlled by a script.
- Complete PROFIBUS
- Max. 244 byte input- and 244 byte output-data
- Automatical Baud rate recognition (9600 bit/s-12 Mbit/s)
- Isolated PROFIBUS interface with 9-pin. D-sub connector, optional galvanic isolation of the RS-side
- Serial RS232, RS 422-, RS485- and SSI-interface on board
- Baudrate of the device’s serial interface adjustable up to 625,000 bit/s
- PROFIBUS address adjustable via rotary switch
- When using the RS485-device interface up to 32 participants can be connected
- Configurable for standard applications (Modbus ASCII, Modbus RTU Master or Slave, RK512, 3964, 3964R, DIN 19244)